An IATAN Agency Accreditation is the premier accreditation program throughout the world. Each application is thoroughly vetted to ensure that every agency meets IATAN’s professional standards.
Just follow the following steps to apply:
1. Download the IATAN Agency Accreditation Kit.
- The kit includes the application form, agency agreement, fee schedule, and the list of requirements.
2. Review the requirements and collect the documents.
- Applications require several accompanying documents, so we suggest you review and compile all the necessary paperwork before submitting an application.
3. Complete the IATAN Accreditation application.
- Complete and sign the application form. The form can be printed, completed by hand, or filled in electronically.
4. Submit your application.
- The easiest and quickest way to submit your application is through the IATA Customer Portal with the following steps:
Step 1: Log in or register on the IATA Customer Portal
Step 2: Click on “Contact Us” under Support
Step 3: Select topic “Accreditation IATAN (US)” and click on “Create a Case”
Step 4: Complete the query form
Step 5: Click on “Create Case & Add Attachment”
- Alternatively, you can mail a hard copy submission to: IATAN, 703 Waterford Way, Suite 600, Miami, FL 33126
5. Once you application has been approved, we will email your accreditation details, including:
- Your unique globally recognized IATA numeric code.
- A confirmation letter with the date of accreditation.
- Your official IATAN Certificate of Accreditation.
- Certification logos for your digital assets.
- Payment will only be required following your application approval. The IATAN Accreditation team will contact you with payment information.
- The average processing time for accreditation is 30 days upon receiving complete supporting documents.