International accreditation and recognition are the secrets to having a successful travel agency.
IATAN Accreditation is the gold standard for travel agency validation. Once your business becomes accredited, you are issued an IATA Code. This 8-digit IATA Code is used as the industry-wide standard identification by suppliers such as hotel & resort chains, cruise lines, car rental companies, theme parks, rail companies to simplify reservations, sales activities and commission distribution.
The IATAN Accreditation offers agencies a wide range of benefits:
- Certify your professional status on an international scale.
- Ensure your agency’s inclusion on IATA CheckACode and the IATA Agency List.
- Make it easy for industry suppliers to identify and validate your agency.
- Book hotels, cars, flights, and other travel services for clients without hassle.
- Increase opportunities to receive incentives and commissions.
- Get an ID Card for all eligible agency staff.
Enjoy the benefits of an IATAN Accreditation
IATAN is one of the most trusted professional organizations in the US. Being IATAN accredited shows that your agency has been thoroughly vetted and adheres to IATAN standards and requirements. Many industry suppliers require agency partners to have an IATAN Accreditation.
Expand your business & empower your team
As an IATAN-accredited agency, your team can apply for an IATA/IATAN ID Card - the foremost professional credential in the industry - giving your team access to incredible travel benefits, ongoing discounts, and professional training.
Join a world-class accreditation program, expand your business’s reach, and assert your professional credibility internationally.
Who can be accredited?
US travel professionals who sell travel and travel related services and can continuously meet IATAN Accreditation requirements.
- Store-front, home-based, or online travel agents/advisors
- Independent, partnerships or corporate businesses
- Ticketing or non-ticketing travel agents/advisors
- Meeting planners, event organizers or site selectors
- Independent travel consultants of a host agency
- Corporate Travel Department & Corporate Client Location
- Cruise and other specialists
Become an IATAN-accredited agency.
Get your agency accreditation today.