Who can be accredited?
IATAN's accreditation recognizes the diversified and versatile U.S.
travel professional who can and will continue to meet universally recognized requirements and who sell travel and travel related services.
- Store front, home based, or on the site of a customer
- Independent, partnerships or corporate businesses
- Ticketing or Non-Ticketing
- Meeting planners, event organizers or site selectors
- Cruise and other specialists
- Utilizing a host agency
- Corporate Travel Department
- Corporate Client Location
Once accredited, you are assigned your own IATA numeric code and gain access to all IATAN programs such as:
- Personnel Registration
- IATA/IATAN ID Card
- Listing in CheckACode and other universally purchased products
In the meantime, we continuously improve our products and services to offer a host of benefits.
IATAN Accreditation Kit (zip) Download
Send signed and notarized application, completed forms and documents to IATAN.
The 'average' processing time for Accreditation is 30 days.
703 Waterford Way, Suite 600
Miami, FL, USA 33126