Frequently Asked Questions
Our customers’ most frequent questions about Recertification
are compiled into a knowledge database accessible at all times.
Could not find an answer to your question?
What is IATAN’s Re-Certification Program?
The purpose of this program is to ensure that we have the correct information and that you continue to meet IATAN’s accreditation requirements. However, we urge you to notify us as soon as a change is being made to all aspects of your business including registered personnel and ID Cardholders.
Are there fees for Re-Certification?
Are there circumstances under which my business could be terminated with IATAN?
Yes, there are circumstances for termination, most notably when:
- IATAN gives written notice of possible termination for failure to respond within the time provided to various correspondences.
- If it has been proven that it is in violation of IATAN’s accreditation requirements.
- The accredited location requests voluntary closure in writing.
- The business does not continue to maintain minimum accreditation requirements with IATAN after being given ample notice to comply.
- The accredited location fails to pay the annual fee by the due date specified.
Recourse is available through the IATAN Travel Agency Commissioner if the business feels the termination is unjustified.
Log an enquiry by filling in the online form
and one of our customer service representatives will contact you.